Made from glass, with gallium.
Measures body temperature by axillary, oral or rectal route. It is a traditional and easy-to-use thermometer. It has a magnifying glass that helps you to read the temperature without effort. It contains a practical reducer to lower the spine effortlessly after the measurement.
WHAT IS IT?
A glass thermometer without mercury – which is replaced by a special indium, gallium and tin alloy.
WHAT DOES IT DO FOR YOU?
It measures your axillary (armpit), oral or rectal body temperature. It’s a traditional and easy-to-use thermometer.
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE?
Its new, modern and functional look and magnifying glass help you easily read the temperature. In addition, once you are done, its custom ergonomic case helps you shake it down quickly and effortlessly.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Before starting the measurement, make sure that the value indicated in the yellow column is below 36 °C.
- Place the thermometer on the body according to the type of measurement desired (axillary, rectal, oral).
- After approximately 4 minutes, the thermometer measures the body temperature.
- The temperature reading can be made easier by turning the thermometer slightly.
- After the measurement, the indicator liquid must return to less than 36 °C.
To do this, insert the thermometer into the corresponding holder in the case, making sure to push it all the way in, passing the probe through the respective hole.