One size fits most men or women
Magnets have been used in Chinese Medicine for thousands of years and are still used today as a first line treatment for many common complaints by practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
For over 100 years magnets have been used in Europe for therapy and many people claim significant pain relief through the use of magnets for healing.
Copper has also been used for many years to help with relief from symptoms of arthritis and many other complaints. So the combination of copper and magnets is consider to be the most effective form of bracelet for arthritis.
Many sufferers from rheumatism and arthritis have found that by wearing a copper bracelet they can get great relief from the ever present pain. This bracelet is made from pure copper and will absorb acidity from the skin when worn.
- Elegant, lightweight and easy to wear, just put on and go to your daily activities
- The Bracelet is adjustable and fits most, simply Bend to adjust for the perfect fit
- Copper bracelets are designed to support relief from general aches, pains, arthritis, muscle and joint pain.
- It is believed that magnets worn on the body can improve circulation, and help give more of the nutrients the body needs from the blood.
- The magnets used in Revitale copper bracelets are 1500 gauss.
- Copper is one of the most important metals in the human body. Like all other metals such as iron, magnesium and zinc, the body needs them to function.
- Revitale copper bracelets are made from the purest copper sources (99% pure copper)
- Easy clean, just wipe the bracelet with a soft cloth, no need for copper cleaner, they are treated with an anti-tarnish coat finis
6mm (No Magnet)
- Width 6mm Plain
- Width 6mm Embossed
10mm (With or Without Magnet)
- Width 10mm Embossed
- Width 10mm Plain
Disclaimer: Magnetic Bracelets are not suitable for Pregnant Ladies and/or anyone advised against using or wearing magnetic field items. Our magnetic therapy items are not sold as medical devices and as such we make no medical claims. Magnetic therapy may not provide a cure and we cannot guarantee that you will experience any of the benefits highlighted above, however many people claim to find relief from many ailments as a result of magnetic therapy.